Air Curtains & Industrial Air Doors
|For some facilities, using an air barrier system for precision control between environments makes sense. Instead of separating two areas by means of a physical barrier, an air curtain pushes a stream of air downward, and this creates an invisible barrier of air pressure. People and equipment can move freely between the zones, and the only noticeable effect is a light gust of warm air. |
We carry a wide variety of models including heated units that use gas, electricity, steam or hot water. All models that we carry comply with USDA regulations and are Canadian Standard Association certified.
Kingman Industries is a supplier in Vancouver, BC. If you are looking for air curtains or industrial air doors in Canada simply give us a call to learn more, or use the form above to request a quote today!
Benefits of Air Curtains:
- Eliminates the need for closed doors
- Helps circulate internal air & regulate temperature
- Increases safety by providing total visibility
- Keeps out dust, dirt & insects
- Prevents conditioned air from exiting building
- Eliminates ground fog inside coolers & freezers
- No physical parts to touch people or equipment
- Openings to commercial buildings
- Climate controlled areas
- Bakeries, food service & processing
- Freezers & coolers
- Restaurants & supermarkets
- Shopping centers
- No Physical Curtain: Curtains project warm air down, eliminating the need for closed doors, vinyl curtains or any other physical partition between the inside and outside.
- Convenience: Offer the most ease of flow for people and cargo travelling through the opening.
- Better Circulation: As warm air rises up, the air curtain draws it back down to the floor level. This improves air flow for the entire facility where up to 50% of heated air is trapped under the ceiling.
- Maintains Internal Temperature: In both warm and cold weather, they can keep in heat and reduce the loss of conditioned air.
- Blocks Insects & Dirt: The air stream acts like an invisible door to keep insects, smoke, dust, fumes and dirt outside.
- Long Life: Air curtains are designed and engineered to comply with and exceed high safety code standards. As well, the materials and quality control give these units both high performance and an expected lengthy duration of service.
- Superior Visibility: Since there are no physical parts in the barrier, visibility is 100%. This further increases the safety around heavy traffic door areas.
Let Kingman Industries help you select the best air curtain unit on the market that fits your specific needs!